Apply for our Scholarships Today!
We grant scholarships twice per year for the Fall and Spring semesters.
Deadlines for applications:
Fall semester: June 15
Spring semester: December 15
Ortlieb Foundation Scholarship Application
Complete our application here to apply for a one-time $1000 scholarship.
Eligibility requirements include:
- letter of cancer diagnosis and treatment of chemotherapy, radiation, or proton therapy from oncologist
- proof of enrollment in full time study at a four-year college or university
- transcripts from high school or college
- standardized test scores (ACT or SAT)
- 1040 tax documents from parents and self as required for Federal Financial Aid considerations
- (2) letters of recommendation from teachers, mentors, or employers
- 300 word essay on academic and career goals
- completed application
Submit these electronically through the link above, or mail hard copy to: Ortlieb Foundation, 711 North Beau Chene Drive, Mandeville, LA 70741
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (917) 862-4795